CALL FOR PAPER
ICRAMEN aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results in the field of Mechanical Engineering and Nanomaterial. Topics including but not limited to the following:
Mathematical formulation and modeling
Computer aided modeling
Finite element analysis
Computer aided manufacturing
Composite and Smart Materials
Heat and Mass Transfer
Industrial and Systems Engineering
Machinery and Machine Design
Manufacturing and Production Processes
Material Science and Processing
Robotic Automation and Control
System Dynamics and Simulation
Mechanical Power Engineering
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
Supply Chain Management
Functionally Graded Materials
Mechanics of Biological Materials
Nanomaterials and Alloys
Nano and Microscale Engineering
Shape Memory Alloys
Authors need to submit full length paper through Elsevier online submission system only as per the paper template.
Click on the link below to submit your paper.
click here to submit paper
Guidelines for full paper submission are:
1. The paper must be written strictly conforming to format & specifications and not exceeding 10 (Ten) page limit.
- 2. All papers must be written in English only.
- 3. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- 4. Conference strictly abides to Plagiarism Policy, and authors are advised to check plagiarism prior to paper submission.
- 5. Papers must be submitted in PDF file format.
- 6. All papers are reviewed by at least two reviewers those are relevant to scope of paper. Review process employs double blind review type where both reviewers and authors become anonymous through the process.
- 7. Please Feel Free to Contact Organizing Committee, If Your Paper Meets the Conference Theme and Area is not Listed in the Topics.
- 8. Authors will be advised via email about acceptance, revision or rejection of the paper. 9. Author need to select publishing option while submitting papers as follows. The author will be responsible for the extra payment to the Elsevier if he wish to publish with Gold Open Access option.